Lower School American Academy provides:
- individual and small group instruction
- a full-time aide in all classes to ensure individual attention
- experienced teachers who are ESE certified
- Reading Specialists and classroom teachers who work together to support the students’ growth and remediation
- professional development workshops for teachers to ensure they use the most current technology to design and deliver the best curriculum with the most effective teaching methods
- a strong focus on developing each student’s executive functioning skills by providing opportunities to sharpen 21st century skills such as collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication.