Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the faculty certified?
- Is American Academy Accredited?
- What is the maximum class size?
- How does American Academy Compare to other programs for students with Learning Differences?
- How many of your American Academy graduates go on to college?
- Does American Academy accept McKay?
- Is financial aid available?
- What learning differences can American Academy accommodate?
- How do we begin the admissions process?
International Accreditation: Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation
National Accreditation: National Council for Private Schools (NCPS) and National Study of School Evaluation (NSSE)
Regional Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Elementary and Secondary SchoolsState Accreditation: Association of Independent Schools of Florida (AISF)